[Trash-talk] JT Leroy reading pics, other places to find G pics

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Wed May 21 17:00:22 PDT 2003

I was looking for pics from the JT Leroy reading and came up with this:
http://www.rockdirt.com/print6002.html
It links to a few different places. I checked out filmmagic.com and they
have slightly different Garbage pics than wireimage.com, including a
really nice group pic from MTV 1996 that includes Daniel. I even found
some Poe and Vienna Teng pics there, none of which are on wireimage.com,
so if you like WireImage you might want to spend some time searching
there, and wishing you worked for the media so you could get better quality.

And one more pic:
http://fashion.excite.com/articlephoto/id/ph%7C5208%7C3%7Cscene.html

--Michele