the matrix was.... [Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 20:07:57 PDT 2003

>Crush: apart from my wife? ;-) Shirley (of course), cute goth girls (my
>weakness)

*hehe* shall i say hey when im in australia? :P  you live in melbourne
though dont you?

>How long was your longest relationship?: 17 years and counting ...

i think that is soooo lovely that you've been together for 17 years.. i get
all gooey when i hear about people i know on the internet who are married or
are getting married.. i dont know why since it doesnt do quite the same for
me in real life.. but *aww* :)

>Last thing you heard: i'm the architect! (quote from the new matrix
>movie, which is funny to us who are IT architects ;-)

also im going to see the matrix reloaded tonight. there is a bunch of us
freaks going. and we were all going to dress up for a laugh (despite the
fact we would get beaten up for sure!) but i have my fingers crossed that
two of my friends will be dressed as neo and agent smith. im trinity
supposedly... but i have no skin tight leather so im just wearing black :P i
doubt they'll dress up after all!

"i know what you're looking for neo, i know why you're here" - thats my line
of the night from the first film.

and yes we are losers but it will entertain us so feck orf! :)