[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

Mark msp0 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 01:30:55 PDT 2003

While I'm at it ...

Name: mark
Do you like it?: yes, easy to spell
Nicknames: markus, pez
Screen names: msp0
Age: 36
Birthday: 14 september
Location: australia
Crush: apart from my wife? ;-) Shirley (of course), cute goth girls (my
weakness)
Natural hair color: medium dark brown
Current hair color: medium dark brown
favourite teacher: my wife and kids. I learn a lot from them.
favouriteDrink: quality coffee (i.e. nothing like what you get in the
USA  ;-), bundaberg rum
Do you have a bf/gf?: no ... i'm married!

Do you have a crush?: only for as long as they are in my sight :-)
How long have you liked him/her?: n/a
If you're single... why are you single?: n/a
How long was your longest relationship?: 17 years and counting ...
How long was your shortest relationship?: minutes
Last thing you heard: i'm the architect! (quote from the new matrix
movie, which is funny to us who are IT architects ;-)
Last thing you saw: a co-worker showing me the project org chart on
which i am not listed ... nice to be wanted :-)
Last thing you said: can i go then? (because I'm not on the org chart)
Who is the last person you saw?: Lindsay, co-worker
Who is the last person you kissed?: my wife
Who is the last person you hugged?: my oldest son

cheers,
mark