[Trash-talk] Some odd question

Karin - Hotmail qkarinb at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 13:07:10 PDT 2003

you sneaky russian ;)

i got this message when i went there today:
Fatal error: Failed opening required 'kernel.php' (include_path='.:') in
/.e/home/g/garbage.h1.ru/WWW/index.php on line 2

so i guess the site isnt up yet. i cant help but click the links. its part
of my insanity.

i dont care if you post anything thats mentioned here...
i seriously doubt anyone else would either, since its public.

karin

beeeeeeeeeeeven the sneaky russian wrote:
>   Hello to all trashers here.
>   I've been lurking around this list for a year or sumthing, and it
>   has been the best news source for me. So, I've decided to re-open my
Garbage