[Trash-talk] [ngr] she RUINED my beautiful hair!!!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 20:04:54 PDT 2003

>wig is suggested.. you have to work tomorrow? take the morning off. go into
>town wearing a hoodie and buy a cute hat for outdoor events and get a wig
>for indoor things.. have fun with the wigs that could be interesting..
Only problem is.......no shops sell wigs here... Wearing a bandana, but I
don't look good with it. It's better than without, tho.. I'm not kidding, I
look like a nazi or a blitz..! Spoke to an ex-coworker today about it and
when I told her which hairdresser had done my hair she gasped and said she's
heard horror stories of her before. When I showed her my hair she was
horrified. Uneven and waaaaaaaay too short! I said between ONE and TWO
CENTIMETRES and she cut it about 2-4 MILLIMETRES. In one area it's about 1cm
and there are a few straws that are 3cm. Some uncut pieces, and some of it
is cut nearly into my skull..... Oh god, I have never seen such lousy work
from a hairdresser before.... I could have done better myself!

@nette

BOYCOTT SALONG ROSÉ HAIRDRESSERS IN ØYSTESE!!!!!!!!!!