[Trash-talk] A few older images I wanted to share

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 14:30:22 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com>

> Oh geez, I was trying to be funny........It wasn't to be taken seriously.

I have to tell Bill Shaw that all the time ;) Well I thought you were
serious. Silly me. I think I'm paranoid .. I would never ever alter Shirley
Manson's boobies with Photoshop.

> >So why can't you laugh? Does something hurt? What's funny? I'm lost.
> Read "she ruined my hair" post, you'll understand why I'm not capable of
> laughing.

I know - I discovered that already. I'm sorry to hear about your glorious
tresses. I hope it grows out and you can go back to your more-trusted
hairdresser for a fix.

xoxoxo,
Alan