[Trash-talk] A few older images I wanted to share

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 13:30:03 PDT 2003

@nette wrote:

> Looks like you've enhanced Shirley's breasts..... (supposed to be laughing
> here, but am unable to)

regarding:

> >I just altered a few Shirley Manson live shots from San Diego Rimac
arena,
> >MTV Campus Invasion tour era, and put them in a new folder here:
> >
> >http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/live19981999.msnw

------------------------------

No, but I think I know what you mean. The images came out super dark because
I was up close, it was dark when the camera clicked, and I was using no
flash. But all of the altering / enhancement I did was overall - to the
entire image, not to individual portions. But her body was so *shrouded in
surrounding darkness* that it makes her look very thing, and the outfit she
was wearing came out in one particular image to make her breasts look
'altered' but I didn't alter them.

So why can't you laugh? Does something hurt? What's funny? I'm lost.

I am doing a scanner test and made one more image for that folder, a photo
of Shirley signing / meeting fans before the House of Blues show, 4 April
'99 .. my favorite photo ever (of mine). I'll have to do more from that set
of photos but the scanner is giving me problems.

-Alan-