[Trash-talk] [ngr] she RUINED my beautiful hair!!!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 22:13:07 PDT 2003

Never have I been so outraged after a visit with a hairdresser!! NEVER have
it looked so bad!! My regular hairdresser is on sickleave and I wanted to
shorten down the sides and back before May 17 (Norway's 4th of July). So I
went to someone I've never been to before and she studied my hair a bit
while we were discussing how it should look and I thought 'this should be
good'. She then proceeded to wash my hair even tho it was totally
unnecessary. That was ok, tho, no real biggie.However, I clearly stated it
should be between 1 and 2 cm and it's almost fucking GONE!!!!! In addition
it's so uneven it's not even acceptable..! I swear, I look like a nazi...
It's not even funny, it's unbelievably depressing and UGLY! NEVER have I
looked THIS bad!! Even the blonde do looked a LOT better than this. What the
hell am I going to do?? I'm a nice girl, I never throw shit in anyone's
face, I never even imagine doing it unless they're horribly rude towards me.
But I was milliseconds away from shouting this woman full of it. I was soooo
angry, she did NOT do what I told her to do! I can't show myself in public
like this..! What are my co-workers going to say?? And what about the
patients/elderly? They're not going to fucking allow me to go near them like
this..! I have to get a wig... I don't have any hats I can wear.. Oh god,
this is SO depressing, I'm on the verge of tears....

@nette

-this mail is not fit for an uplifting quote-