[Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 12:24:27 PDT 2003

smooze? brekkie? what are these words? did i do these things? *hehe* oooh,
rhymes with booze and trekkie, i probably did! weeee. oh no, i'm channeling
petra ta! too much candy.

ok ok - i *was* wearing a bib. but nothing else. i think that was when elfie
wanted to go for 'hot chocolate with mushrooms' after the portland show :)
she was sleepy.

*memories* and TT spam. pat, this whole thing started when elfie posted to
TT about the state of affairs with the queen helen fanclub/fanzine subject.
then louise got all excited and posted about 'being in bed with elfie' which
sent a whirlwind of excitement through the very bosom of TT.

-alan-