[Trash-talk] [NGR] elfie??

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 18:16:04 PDT 2003

i *possibly* started it.. *hehe*

well on the subject of missing people ian is the only person in this world
who i know went to the garbage show in belfast. if id known that the guy who
did one of those sites that id seen had been at MY gig - i would have died
then! took me another year and a half to join this place.

but ive met quite a few trashers and other garbage fans and ive shared MANY
a bed! and i have many more to share! ;)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it
****