[Trash-talk] [NGR] in bed with elfie?? that sounds like fun!

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue May 13 23:54:32 PDT 2003

god, you guys! (or actually, girls)
writing all this stuff about elfie. poor elfie. all these messages about her
posted to trash-talk.

well i must join in.

i met elfie in seattle in may of last year. her and the bbd (diana) who
later became members of the clandestine ttb posse (texas trasher bunny). but
that is another story (or series of comic book adventures, actually).

elfie and diana were super duper fun to hang out with. as were everyone else
that day. but something about elfie just swept me away. she stole my heart.
i remember eating these candies that i brought along to wait in line with -
DOTS - only they were this bizarre new kind of DOTS i'd not seen before -
TROPICAL DOTS. well i shared them with elfie and then, the next day, when a
bunch of us were travelling down to portland by car, i saw elfie at some
point and she had a box of DOTS in her hand! i was like 'awwwwwwww!' and
*swoon* and 'marry me, elfie!' all rolled into one big festive thought
bubble about to burst.

and then she and the bbd rode off into the sunset that night, not to be seen
again since (by me, i mean). *sniff*

<3
alan

ps : syncronicity alert!! i was just in the dollar store today (in seattle
in the old k-mart building out on delridge) and saw every type of DOTS known
to humankind! i thought immediately of elfie! and they had a kind that i'd
never seen before! red hot or cinnamon or something like that. and i
remembered that 'back in the day' elfie would offer an alternative to
monetary payment (for postage? i can't remember now) if the person sent her
cinnamon gum or candy. i will have to send her a big shipment of CINNAMON
DOTS. ewww gross. they don't sound good to me at alllllllll.