[Trash-talk] Hiding behind a bush....was Old posts neverdie(theyjust fester)

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 22:47:23 PDT 2003

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it
****

>Have you guys always hated D2 or is this a recent thing? Just wondering...
>~Dan

hate is such a strong term. :) and although i cant speak for anyone else, i
know i dont hate him. i dont hate anyone and i wouldnt waste my energy
hating someone who exists only in the realm of electronic signals and typed
words. cos as real as this "world" can be; its not true life and i just
count d2 as a character albeit a very annoying one. so yes, i dislike him.
but thats not a big deal. after all thats the personna he presents and its
one of the reactions he wishes to provoke. it is my belief that the majority
of his "personality" is just a game and if thats not true - well i dont
really care. if such a person exists in real life then thats their problem.
i thankfully do not have to deal with them. trash talk itself could be
regarded a fascinating pyschological study into the idea of human role
playing and the wish to fit a nishe etc etc. but lets not get too irritating
about it all shall we?