[Trash-talk] Hiding behind a bush....was Old posts never die(theyjust fester)

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 19:47:20 PDT 2003

>BTW where's Lou?...hiding behind a bush?

hiding in a bush i wish.. *sighs* no im actually entertaining myself with
ventricular systole but hello again.

>Having posted a long diatribe against me
>in my absence (some kind soul sent me a copy)
>I'm a tad disappointed she hasn't the guts
>to reply when I'm here in person!

oh sweetheart i didnt know that you werent reading at the time. if i had i
might have just sent it directly. anyways - why reply? we've had this
"discussion" before, a few years ago. and im still here honey and going
strong :-D

>Oh well....back to lurking!
>Ian,the "new" improved TT is all yours.
>Seriously!  :0)

really? you're actually going to fuck off. well - it seems like you like me
a lot more than you make out.

>D2
>ps Simon go screw yourself, OK?!  ha ha

*hehe* simon doesnt need that - hes got his new girlie to do it for him, is
that not right dear? :-D