[Trash-talk] Old posts never die(they just fester)...was ngr (you're surprised????) dilemma

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sun May 11 23:55:03 PDT 2003

Sorry D2 but that is wholly out of order and it makes me sad to actually see
you back here causing problems already. This list was shaping up to be
reasonably intelligent again and then you have to come back.

If you have experienced friends and family both attempt and complete
suicide, as I have, you would not be shoving a damn smiley on the end. Shove
it up your arse and come back when you've got an intellect.

Bad taste D2. Really f*cking bad taste.
Ian