[Trash-talk] So who's coming to Edinburgh in November... for theMTV VMAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sat May 10 11:54:08 PDT 2003

So the VMAs -- do they change the city and venue for the European awards
each year? -just curious-

At first, when I read your post, my brain wasn't working and I assumed you
meant that GARBAGE was going to be at the awards, but of course it's wayyyyy
too soon for any announcements like *that* and besides, they have no video
to be VMA-ing about.

Well cool beans.

-Alan-