[Trash-talk] ngr: more surveys

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 10:51:03 PDT 2003

What the hell! I love filling out surveys.

City you were born: Detroit, MI.

Have you ever dyed your hair? No :(

Height: 5 ft 2

Eyes: Dark brown

Piercings? Only my ears

Tattoos? None

Do you get along with your family? Of course

Fave colour: Red

Cyber-friends that you have met in person: Sadly, none

Fav.song to dance at a disco: I've never been to a
disco but I love some Abba and Kylie

Fav. Music Video: Push It, TWINE, Cherry Lips, YLSF,
Milk... so many... and Pyramid Song by Radiohead and
7-Nation Army from White Stripes

Have you ever repeated a school year? No

Do/did you get along with your classmates? Yes

Fav. Tv shows? Poltergeist:The Legacy, The Simpsons,
X-Files, Alias, She-Spies, Gilmore Girls, King of the
Hill, Birds of Prey (RIP), and of course that one
guilty pleasure of mine 'Reba'

Fav. movies: 'The Hours' ('nuff said)

Last movie you saw: The Hours

Do you have any pets? No

Where did you go on your last holiday? Houston

Warner or Disney? Warner Bros.

Do you smoke? good grief, no!

Which sports do you like? None

Do you know someone famous? I wish!

Loud or soft music? Both

Dog or Cat? Cat!

Have you ever been robbed? No

Do you drive a car or a bycicle? I drive a car

Which was the hardest subject last year of school?
Computer Assembly Language! (and Digital Logic, and
Pre-Calculus)

Do you like being alone in your house? Hell Yea!

Fave Animal: Anything Feline

Which perfume do you use? Usually whatever's lying
around

Do you tend to lie? emm, occassionaly