[Trash-talk] looking for more pictures

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 18:42:22 PDT 2003

Again, I am looking for pictures (still looking for androgyny photos, don't
forget).. Some specific photos that were released shortly before BG came
out. She's still got long hair. The one from AP magazine (Alternative
Press??) and some black and white ones. There was this one picture where she
was sporting a 70's punk rock look, one with a fence, one where she's
spraying grafitti on a wall and one where she was just standing in a
"typical" Shirley pose. I think that was what they looked like.... I had
them on my computer, but when I re-installed windows they magically
disappeared even tho I had burnt them onto CD. I want these pictures back. I
had even done a rather cool artwork of them on my computer which I have
unfortunately lost as well. Does anyone have or know where they can be
found? Please send them to me!

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me"
-Supervixen-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"