fave cities and wee lou... was Re: [Trash-talk] Super Super Random

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 21:02:00 PDT 2003

um girl it shows that you used a translator! not least because it obviously
translated "baiser" as kiss... well perhaps you could say baiser was kiss
but its actually a verb and its a little more crude than a kiss... *hehe*
f..... u........ anyways.. yours made completely no sense... but then mine
probably didnt either...

yes i will teach you french.. i will speak french to you since i love it..
:-D (and i have such a hot teacher, 39 years old - will i ever learn? - but
shes a real "saloppe" :P) and when did we decide we were going to france?
was this at my birthday party? was this when EVERYONE apart from you was
trying to sleep, cos i think i might just have said anything to get rid of
you ;) *hehe* yeah ill take you to france.. but im taking you to london
first... august yeah? me, you and dangle?

btw - other trashers - favourite cities in the world? out of interest.

big lou
xx

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********