[Trash-talk] Super Super Random But Really Important

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 20:24:39 PDT 2003

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
heya girl! i keep forgetting that you are here... see i was right it was
bitseach (of course i had to ask you first!) oh and thank you for the
compliments! :-D
>" Labhaoise Nic hÉnri an t-ainm atá orm,  agus tá mé iontach mealltach!"
"translation:(my name) is my name and im very sexy!"
btw irish sucks! i hate it. im sure you rocked the oral but! you doing it
for as? i would say stuff in irish back girl but i can only speak it and not
write it...
lou petite est une tres gentille femme et je voudrais la baiser! :P ou
peut-etre l'embasse (oh thats right i already have ;))

big lou (lou mor)
xx

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********