[Trash-talk] Super Super Random But Really Important

Merka, Lauren Lauren.Merka at trinity.edu
Tue May 6 15:44:46 PDT 2003

Well the meaning I was going for was more of an inuslt like calling someone a bitch. I'm in charge of picking out my big sister's black jersey name in our sorority and it's going to be bitch but we need to make it sneaky so that no one knows what it says, and since I just got accepted to study abroad in Ireland for next semester I thought it would only be appropriate that it be in Gaelic. Thanks for all your help!!

**Lauren**