[Trash-talk] oh great blame me!/more surveys

the menace sms52 at drexel.edu
Mon May 5 13:09:01 PDT 2003

City you were born: livingston, nj

Have you ever dyed your hair? no, it's blue naturally.

Height: 5'5

Eyes: hazel

Piercings?? five

Tattoos?? no

Parent's names: marc and barbara

Your Sisters/Brothers Names: david, 16

Do you get along with your family? yeah

Fave colour: don't really have one

Cyber-friends that you have met in person: mike, elfie, mia, dave, punchy,
kat, nikki, davey, jade, matt, christine, and uhh these are just ones i still
talk to regularly.

Fav.song to dance at a disco: i don't dance

Fav. Music Video: garbagewise queer, push it or ohwir.  lately i enjoy pulp's
'common people' but it has little to do with the song or the concept.  ahh
jarvis.

Have you ever repeated a school year? never.  i got put in early and i intend
to finish even earlier than that.

Do/did you get along with your classmates? not at all

Fav. Tv shows? golden girls, will and grace, the simpsons, scrubs

Fav. movies: hedwig, trainspotting, jaws

Last movie you saw: signs.  what an awful film.

Do you have any pets? a dog at my parents' (flakey), a cat in my apartment
(zero).  and some goldfish (prince michael 3, prince michael 4, prince michael
5, ragnar, mary-kate and ashley)

Where did you go on your last holiday? london, ontario to visit friends

Warner or Disney? disney have become horrible lately.  but the old stuff was
awesome.

Do you smoke? no

Have you ever been to a concert? ..of course not.. *shifty-eyed* i'm going to
nine within the next two weeks if that tells you anything.

Do you have Internet? james earl jones is my bitch.

Which sports do you like? i just watched the kentucky derby this weekend.
that's about it.

Do you know someone famous? a couple of people, but i really don't ever think
of them as such.

Loud or soft music? loudddd

Dog or Cat? i like them both.  i miss my cat when i'm with my dog, and i miss
my dog when i'm with my cat.

Have you ever been robbed? not yet but i live in west philly.

Do you drive a car or a bycicle? car

Which was the hardest subject last year of school? mathhhh

Do you like being alone in your house? i love it

Fave Animal: ocelots

What's the last thing you broke? my fucking bass amp.

Which perfume do you use? vanilla musk.. damn you heather.  it's addicting.

Do you tend to lie? neverrrr

stefanie

word has it on the wire
that you don't know who you are