NGR: Re: [Trash-talk] oh great blame me!/more surveys

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Mon May 5 16:48:32 PDT 2003

Oh what the hell, here goes....

City you were born: *unstable.

Have you ever dyed your hair? No

Height: Not sure, around 5'10" or 5'11", depending on how slumped I am
against a wall

Eyes: Blue if I've slept. Red otherwise.

Piercings?? No

Tattoos?? No

Parent's names: Mum and Dad

Your Sisters/Brothers Names: Big Sis

Do you get along with your family? Yes

Fave colour: Blue

Cyber-friends that you have met in person: Shell & Sirin, Lou and Elfie.

Fav.song to dance at a disco: Not a good dancer, sorry.

Fav. Music Video: Shynola's "An Eye For An Eye" for UNKLE, but also anything
by Mark Romanek, Chris Cunningham, LynnFox or Michel Gondry. Favourite G
video has to be "Push It" by Andrea Giacobbe. Nothing they've done before or
since has reached that level of abstract art.

Have you ever repeated a school year? Nope, but I've been moved forward a
year.

Do/did you get along with your classmates? Not at school, no. At University,
yes I did.

Fav. Tv shows? Twin Peaks (even after 13 years), Six Feet Under, Buffy.

Fav. movies: The Elephant Man, Memento, The Matrix Trilogy, Classic Star
Wars Trilogy.

Last movie you saw: Dreamcatcher - turds with teeth. Daft film but stupidly
entertaining...

Do you have any pets? Had two cats a long time ago - both passed on of very
old age.

Where did you go on your last holiday? A day to Paris last summer was the
last time I actually went anywhere.

Warner or Disney? For genuinely funny and anarchistic shorts, Warner
definitely (those horrible Disney shorts make me feel ill). For
feature-length artistry, Disney.

Do you smoke? No.

Have you ever been to a concert? Yes, many. Well into 3 figures. But I'm
old, so that's why.

Do you have Internet? Yep, full-on wireless ADSL thankyou very much.

Which sports do you like? I'm crap at them all. I like snowboarding though,
even if I'm not very good.

Do you know someone famous? Yes, a few people, but I'm not saying who.

Loud or soft music? Depends on my mood and time of day. Right now, soft
music (the 38 minute ambient piece 'Clear Skin' by Insides is tinkling away
in the background)

Dog or Cat? Cats definitely. Dogs terrify me and I don't think they should
be in homes. Way too dangerous. Then I did see one trying to rip my sisters
face off when I was young without provocation, so I have good reason. I
absolutely hate dogs. Sorry dog lovers.

Have you ever been robbed? I'm not tempting fate by even answering this.

Do you drive a car or a bycicle? I still don't have a licence. Go figure.
And I travel way too far to use a bike.

Which was the hardest subject last year of school? Considering I was last at
school about an eon ago, I can't even go near this. If we're talking Uni,
then probably Group Theory and it's applications to Quantum Chemistry - that
was a tough one 10 years ago.

Do you like being alone in your house? It's OK.

Fave Animal: Owls.

What's the last thing you broke? My wrist about 2 years ago. Again, I'm not
tempting fate by going any further.

Which perfume do you use? I don't wear perfume. However I've been known to
use cKone and Issey Miyake.

Do you tend to lie? Not often and only when it's necessary, which it rarely
is.