[Trash-talk] androgyny stills

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 20:52:57 PDT 2003

I'm looking for frontal photos of both the hairdo and the outfit. Damn it,
is it really that hard to understand??? Androgyny haircut with white tank
top and suspenders..! *grrrrrr*

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"