[Trash-talk] Another Magazine Sighting

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 22:57:33 PDT 2003

There's a picture of Shirley from the Elton's
Post-Oscar party in the latest issue of In Style
magazine wit Renee Zellwegger on the cover. A couple
of pages after that there's an article of the Bono
tribute party. They only mention Shirley, no pic.

Also, I was at Fry's Electronics today and they had
long mini poster of the Amplitude game on the wall.
It's has the Garbage logo on it with some other band
names on it. I asked a worker if I could have and he
gave me one!

April