[Trash-talk] ngr: life's little ironies...

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 19:09:44 PDT 2003

Today a new school opened in Bergen. Well, not directly opened, but opened
for applying. The school starts September 1st and guess what the course
is.............Sound and Audio Engineering. Oooooh, the little ironies of
life! I have just been accepted to the sound and audio engineering institute
in Glasgow and now they open one in my fucking neighbourhood!! Well, if I
don't get accepted to this one I still have the Glasgow one, right? I feel
really low for giving up my spot in Glasgow that I've fought so hard for and
tormented the poor woman in the administration....*DEEP sigh* I am a bad
person... :'( I'll have to send her flowers and big appology.

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"