[Trash-talk] ngr: request from Lou/more surveys

Rees, Emma EREES at randomhouse.co.uk
Thu May 1 17:04:00 PDT 2003

lol...

Ok, let's meet up sometime! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Young [mailto:thermos77 at hotmail.com]
Sent: 01 May 2003 15:39
To: trash-talk at tcp.com
Subject: [Trash-talk] ngr: request from Lou/more surveys

City you were born: Miami, FL

Have you ever dyed your hair? nope

Height: 6 ft 6

Eyes: green

Piercings?? two left ear

Tattoos?? tribal around right ankle

Parent's names: Tom & Magdalena

Your Sisters/Brothers Names: Alexandra

Do you get along with your family? sure, we all like to drink

Fave colour: black and green

Cyber-friends that you have met in person: none

Fav.song to dance at a disco: white boy don't dance disco

Fav. Music Video: OHWIR

Have you ever repeated a school year? Nope

Do/did you get along with your classmates? some, others i wanted to kill

Fav. Tv shows? 24

Fav. movies: Lord of the rings, star wars, matrix (cannot wait for new one)

Last movie you saw: Chicago

Do you have any pets? two mini dachshunds, Hunter and Hannah

Where did you go on your last holiday? east coast of Florida... you won't
know where

Warner or Disney? Neither

Do you smoke? Hmmmm, only when drunk

Have you ever been to a concert? Yes!

Do you have Internet? am i filling this thing out???

Which sports do you like? winter sports

Do you know someone famous? yes, sigh...

Loud or soft music? Hmmm, loud probably (if it's Garbage) actually no, both

Dog or Cat? dog

Have you ever been robbed? no

Do you drive a car or a bycicle? car

Which was the hardest subject last year of school? trig

Do you like being alone in your house? yup

Fave Animal: dogs

What's the last thing you broke? my ass... i don't know

Which perfume do you use? Pleasures

Do you tend to lie? No, you just have to ask the right question in order to
get the right answer...

The End