[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 09:56:37 PDT 2003

well there we go.. it seems that yesterday was loula's day of revelations...
*goes into a corner to die*

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********