[Trash-talk] interesting pic.. and reasons why shirley manson*is* me.. :P

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 13:54:33 PST 2003

That 'Eve' episode was one of the cool early ones! That's wild .. I was
actually quoting The Beatles from the song 'I Am The Walrus'. 'see how they
run like pigs from a gun see how she flyed .. i'm crying' (I always make up
the words when I sing that tune) I will never forget listening to the
Magical Mystery Tour album during that era of my life when I was attending
art school and taking TONS of hallucinogenic mind-altering chemical
compounds, and whenever that 'i am he as you are he as you are me and we are
all together' part would flash past we'd all look at each other (me and my
art college stoner buddies) and I would get this incredible feeling that
*the beatles were on the exact same combination of hallucinogenic
mind-altering chemical compounds when they did that* and then fell into deep
thoughts about the inter-connected-ness of the time-space-human-voyage.
*hehe* Which leads me to now, years later, and having used up all of my
cocktail coupons and my baggy of magic mushrooms now empty

it's just all about the music.

I forgot why I quoted that song in the first place. But that 'Eve' episode
is an X-Files classic. Or, falling into character,

That was a wild case, Scully!

XOXO,
FM

*hoo hoo hoo - hee hee hee - haa haa haa* :)