[Trash-talk] interesting pic.. and reasons why shirley manson*is* me.. :P

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:18:05 PST 2003

>>she does the tongue thing (which involves trying to lick the face of
>>everybody you're in a picture with.. michel can confirm this from me.. :P
>Hahaha! I can vouch for that! You tried to lick my fabulous necklace!!
>*lol* So anyway, when am I gonna get to see that picture??? I'm dying to
>see how it turned out. I think I was poking my tongue as well. *lmao*

i tried to lick your necklace as well?!
well - i dont know i dont have a picture showing that im afirad it must have
taken just after it or something.. the picture i *do* have however, features
a very scary looking you (with a *BIG* grin) and a very bleutered looking me
with make up running down my face in the heat.. ugh... :)