[Trash-talk] interesting pic.. and reasons why shirley manson *is* me.. :P

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:16:57 PST 2003

That's a great photo! I love the dude doing the rocker hand thing. ANd the
title .. 'shirleygrab'.

My favorite Shirley-grabbing-her-chest photo is the one where she's wearing
the "don't touch my tuts" shirt. *haha*

I don't think she stole that from you, Louise, but I do think that you are
both super freaks. :)

Another thing Shirley would do a lot, especially in earlier photos taken by
fans taht I've seen around the internet, was sticking her tongue out.

You are equally candid in the many photos I've been able to see. You and
Shirley, the candid ever-animated super freaks.

I think you me and everyone on this list are Shirley in some way shape or
form. I really don't know what I mean by that exactly but it was fun to say.
I am she as you are she as you are me and we are all together.

XOXO,
Alan
-responding to everything-