[Trash-talk] interesting pic.. and reasons why shirley manson *is* me.. :P

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:02:44 PST 2003

ive never seen this picture before but its quite cool.. *hehe*

recent pictures (and many others) that ive seen really make me smile,
because young ms manson (okay so shes much older than me) takes pictures
quite similar to myself.. :P she does the tongue thing (which involves
trying to lick the face of everybody you're in a picture with.. michel can
confirm this from me.. :P) and she does the grabbing her chest thing, which
is also - i shall claim, stolen from me.. :P (and petra can confirm this..
you've seen my formal photo yes? :P)

but yeah - i have to admit i was amused when i saw the picture of her trying
to lick elton john, i truly thought i was the only one.. well at least my
friends are not alone  they've been proclaiming me "fucked up" for a little
while now.. *hehe*

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger