[Trash-talk] ARRRRRGH!!!!!! *grrrrrrrrr*

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:13:51 PST 2003

I am super-duper pissed off because A) I'm super-tired from work, B) it
turned out I'm not home alone like I thought I would be, C) not only am I
not home alone, I've got two HORRIBLY annoying kids running after me nagging
about EVERYTHING!!! D) I'm getting pre-menstural and that makes me
hyper-aggressive! E)I have to work early Sunday morning and I just got an
offer to go see Aphex Twin in Bergen Saturday night, plus the Jackass gang
will be performing in Bergen Saturday night and I CAN'T GO TO EITHER unless
I can change my shift from eary to late on Sunday!!!
FUCKING HELL, I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Could someone please step forward so
I can SMASH them to pieces??? Oh GOD, I HATE not being able to express my
anger, all because I have to be nice to the fucking kids and at work I have
to be nice to the fucking patients and all I want to do all day is scream
and tell everyone to shove their tongues up their own asses to taste the
shit they give us! GAAAAH!!!!
Loud angry music, please.

@nette

"You want the truth but you look right through it."
-deadwood-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"