[Trash-talk] Garbage First Concert Photos

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 13:13:43 PST 2003

This is one of my favorite sites to go to to get
mp3's. I can't really read the content, but I manage
to find everything with the little spanish I do know.
I know their Scottish Parliament links don't work.
They did have a link to get a 10 sec video mpeg of
Garbage performing Pride. I think it was done by
Michele. It's gone now though.

April