[Trash-talk] My Garbage lithograph for sale on ebay

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:44:22 PST 2003

Which picture was it, April? During the Version 2.0 tour they had
hand-signed lithograph thingies of the "Starwalk" photo. I think they cost
$25, too. I was really excited. I had just been to an autograph signing that
I had *no idea* was going on until I arrived in Vancouver. And luckily I had
my V2.0 CD and the bootleg called "Trash talk". That one had the starwalk
image with the boys cropped out of it, and I hadn't seen the entire photo
uncropped yet. I handed it to Shirley to have signed, and the guys signed my
V2.0 booklet. Then on the following night back in Seattle I saw the
autographed Starwalk posters and totally freaked. And it's been my favorite
band photo ever since. Unfortunately, I bought it before the show started
and had to roll it up, causing a tiny crinkle in it. And I hate crinkles.

>From: Manson <manson26 at yahoo.com>

>I got this same thing for $25 at my first Garbage
>concert. My dad had came back from the food stand with
>it in his hand. I couldn't believe it! The lady
>selling them said had just been freshly signed by the
>band just a few minutes before. It is awesome, and one
>of a kind!

I will be out of the office from now until Friday 28th March. If your
enquiry is urgent, please contact Dana Scully on 555 1313. Thanks.