[Trash-talk] Garbage lithograph

Bill Shaw Bill.Shaw at hds.com
Tue Mar 25 13:25:36 PST 2003

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lithograph

It's basically a poster printed on high quality thick glossy poster paper.
The printing process itself is more sophisticated, I guess, than regular
poster printing. See the above link, as well as the link to "lithography"
from the above page. Gives a little bit better definition/explanation.

I think it's a cool poster, and a great collectors item. I have since been
able to get a number of items personally signed, which mean more to me than
the poster purchased with the autographs already there, but either way,
getting an original Garbage Zone lithograph, already framed, I think is
worth the $50 opening bid.