[Trash-talk] ngr again

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:26:10 PST 2003

>Take 2 garbage songs & call me in the morning.. the bad stuff that >happens
>is just there to remind you that you are still alive.

aww, that was a sweet message and it reminds me of when i used to just
listen to a garbage song to remind myself that i still fucking rocked and i
didnt need anyone or any of their hell...

wow im feeling really nostalgic! :P i dont miss those days - but it makes me
smile to think that i could save myself by cocooning in my room and
enveloping myself with music.. you ask me why i love garbage and ill tell
you *thats* why.. because of the past.. because when i was a desperate
little girl, i wasnt alone.. things are different now, they're actually a
lot worse but ive got so many different supports through friends and stuff..
people who do care for me.. im just so glad that im alive, because if id
gotten my way i really wouldnt be...