[Trash-talk] ngr again

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:28:55 PST 2003

hmm, i was thinking when there is nothing much to talk about in garbageland
i just like having random discussions and finding out peoples points of
view.. i know people used to complain about the amount of ngr posts a few
years ago (maybe even recently.. i dont pay so much attention) but i dont
care.. there isnt much to talk about is there?

of course now i have no idea what i want to talk about, im just going on
randomly as if anyone would care... im feeling a little bitchy right now and
a little annoyed so i need to get some of that stress out of my system..
everything is going WRONG.. ah that gives me a topic to think of...

tell me about your school days

and if no one replies to this ill feel super rejected, but then again alan
replies to everything..

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********