[Trash-talk] political band?

Bill Shaw Bill.Shaw at hds.com
Wed Mar 19 10:35:02 PST 2003

So when a celebrity expresses their opinion about the war (or anything else
for that matter), you have an issue with that?

Celebrities are people too! Why do you take issue with them expressing their
view point?

To put it another way, if Garbage were to have played the anti-war concert
in London last weekend, would you consider it a way for them to "promote
their own political beliefs"? And therefore you'd have issues with that?

Personally I have no problem with anybody "promoting" their political
beliefs, whether they are famous or not.  It's certainly better than all the
apathetic people who don't even *have* an opinion, or just blindly accept
CNN as gospel truth.

-shark