[Trash-talk] More magazine sightings...

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 22:14:06 PST 2003

Upon first read, I thought this "When Butch is Bitchin'" section was an
article featuring Butch Vig! *lol* But that wouldn't make any sense, now,
would it? Butch isn't a woman who rocks.

Thanks for finding those! It's nice to know where to look. A glossy ad on a
back cover would be a good one to for scanning! It will also probably pop up
in a bunch of other fashion magazines this month.

-Alan-