[Trash-talk] anyone go to ONE BIG NO today? (from lou and michel.. :P)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 13:12:29 PST 2003

okay well it is the day after (obv) and michel and i feel pretty much like
shit.. I WANNA GO TO SLEEP! *hehe* but we had a good night despite the fact
i got to deliver the news to the masses that garbage just werent gonna
play.. :( oh well, i got over it..  i have a feeling that the vodka reef i
had might have had a little bit to do with it... quite worrying that i
started drinking so early (blame michel....) anyways i checked into the
hotel at 4pm and hung round the venue like a scab begging for tickets.. and
a lovely garbage fan called dave sold me one for £16. anyways yeah.. so
michel had fucked off to camden (thanks for telling me half an hour after
the time we arraged to meet you bastard) and then agota and i decided to go
but we just went to edgware road decided it was nice and came back.. met up
again with the lovely ian abbott (8waves*) and in we went..

now the actual concert was okay6.. i dont really remember anything about
from chris martin and in my place.. well i remember it but it was like
background music.. i just spent the night drinking and chatting.. it was a
lovely atmosphere and for me, it was worth the money... damn drink was damn
expensive (says lou who gave £5 to a man outside the tube station although
she only £20 left for whole trip....) so yeah i have one minute left.. it
was great.. :-) i said that already..

thanks to michel, agota, ian, jan, carrie, rob, rob, becky, anne and
everyone... *hehe*