[Trash-talk] anyone go to ONE BIG NO today?

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 11:26:52 PST 2003

Garbage didn't play, they did pull out after all.

It was quite strange to say the least. There was this small but friendly
group of Garbage fans all in the far corner of the venue watching all these
other acts. Your so use to seeing these people at Garabge gig's it all most
didn't seem right.

Paul Weller and Chris Martin went down a storm and so did Ian *what's his
face* from Echo and the Bunnyman.

It wasn't just music, there were speakers, video messages and potery it
really was a strange bizzare atmosphere to say the least. In a way I felt it
was a bit like a pub atmosphere with some live music in the corner of the
room.

I find it really strange that Garbage agree to do this gig, then pull out
and don't even do a video message. OMG! Elton John did one!, almost forgot
that.

Some act's only played one or two songs like Faithless where as others had
about 20 minutes.

          Rob @ The Garbage Discography

        : © 1999 ~ 2000 ~ 2001 ~ 2002 :
      http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk