[Trash-talk] Hello

Emiel Hollander emielh at planet.nl
Thu Mar 13 22:41:57 PST 2003

Hi,

I've been lurking on this list for maybe four years now (!) and I felt
it was about time I sent a message. :)

I've been a fan of Garbage since Version 2.0 came out and bought their
debut not soon after. I have also collected quite a few singles since
then, mainly EU releases.

I also have some high quality videos, and in fact it was the message by
Michele that made me finally react. I would like to share these with
this community, and maybe trade or something like that, and finally get
to know some more Garbage fans!

Well anything else you want to know, just ask. :)

I will from now on try to actively participate here! :)

Best regards from The Netherlands,

Emiel.