[Trash-talk] As much as I hate to say this....

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Thu Mar 13 15:12:01 PST 2003

I agree completely.

Over the past couple of days (with all the One Big No fuss) I've grown to be
really  disappointed  with  Garbage for not updating their websites. I'm not
even  asking  for  the  diaries either, although it would be nice to see the
boys  post  (ive grown to dislike latest shirley's entries so I don't really
need  to  read  those for now:-P) - but at least the damn news page. or ANY
input from the band. I understand they don't spend their whole days in front
of  the computers but come onnnnnn.. they can hire someone to update dammit.
person who'd bug them every day for a kind word for the fans left hanging in
the  cyberspace.  anyone  of us here would do a better job than whoever runs
their damn website. I think it's really disrespectful towards the fans and I
don't like them anymore for that:-P
--
.: Marta
.: mailto:redgilda at garbage.pl