[Trash-talk] NGR: the datsuns & the music

blisteringheat blisteringheat at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 14:45:50 PST 2003

Well I like all those bands (Strokes, Hives, Stripes, Vines, etc). It's
just stripped down rock. My favorite Garbage songs are mostly that type of
sound: NMI, Vow, Trip, Girl Don't Come, SIG, and so on.

And rememeber, you can't say those bands are just around to "make easy
money" because the Strokes hit it big. All of them to my knowledge were
already formed before then. The labels themselves are who's jumping on the
rock bandwagon so to speak. Hey, it beats the shit out of boy bands and emo
crap!

pongo

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...