[Trash-talk] As much as I hate to say this....

A. C. lavixengirl at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:26:07 PST 2003

well...
hmm,
are we absolutely certain they're in the studio? last i heard they were
trying to write before going in to record in the studio...and it's true that
it has been the case in the past that they usually go into the studio to
write and record at the same time. although, for some reason i had the
impression they weren't going to go in to the studio to record until they
had the majority of the writing done this time around, but i could be wrong.
maybe i assumed, but i seem to remember reading an interview some time ago
that gave me that impression...and again, i repeat, i could be completely
wrong.

about the diaries...i agree; they will be missed...but who knows? they might
come back...

one would think their PR people would at least try to keep up, if nothing
else, the Garbage website with updated news...even some garbage fansites are
updated more frequently, almost daily...

(yipeee...new e-mail adress...i didn't think this name would be available,
but it was! so yeah! ;)