[Trash-talk] NGR: the datsuns & the music

Mattex Hib-Igster mattex.subhuman at libero.it
Tue Mar 11 20:11:04 PST 2003

On 11/03/2003 at 3.41, blisteringheat <blisteringheat at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hey all! I picked up the above CDs last week and LOVE them both. The
> Datsuns have sort of a 70s hard rocking sound, think Zeppelin's "Rock and
> Roll". The Music is more techno-rock. Not a bad song on either CD. Check
> them out. I'll be seeing the Datsuns at the Troubadour next month. I hear
> their live shows are pretty fun. Oh, and for guilty fun bugglegum punk you
> can't beat the Donnas new one.

the datsuns were recently here in tour. i never heard em, but friends
told me they're not that good. just like all those vines, libertines,
etc? hopefully not. in a gig in milano the datsuns also opened
for the hellacopters. i know hellacopters, their 'supershitty to the max'
cd is really marvellous, pure raw garage rock. so if you like datsuns, go
check out the hellacopters, expecially their early cds. there's a big
rock'n'roll heart in scandinavia :o)

--
>M<
"I'm born to rock'n'roll... I'm here to stay!" -Ozzy Osbourne
[now playing: iggy and the stooges - open up n bleed]