[Trash-talk] covers - garbage - 6 degrees ov separation in music

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 01:35:01 PST 2003

>i personally am looking forward to the lynching.
>
>anyone want to be part of the unruly mob?
>

>On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 12:52 PM, Alan Hoppe wrote:
>
>>Jennifer Love Hewitt did YLSF? *yikes*

And I was beginning to wonder why I bought that pitchfork and torch...silly
me.

"I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love