[Trash-talk] shirley vixen en londres!

Jeff Harvey jeffs_address at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 22:18:35 PST 2003

The shop you mean is 'Reckless Records' on Berwick Street, which is a road
off Oxford Street, between Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road tube
stations. Theres quite a few small record shops down there. The other good
place is Camden High Street, there are at least 4 or 5 shops, and another
Reckless Records I believe.....

Jeff