[Trash-talk] Garbage playing at "One big No" next Saturday

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:59:27 PST 2003

Saturday 15th March
*notes the date* The day before Steve's birthday.

@nette

The truth about me:
"I wish I had not woke up today. [...] Everyone I know has gone away. Died
or left or just forgot to stay. Sometimes took for granted, sometimes turned
away, sometimes didn't say what I meant to say. Dog new tricks, nothing you
learn will stick. Dog new tricks, you make me feel so worthless."