[Trash-talk] shirley vixen en londres!

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:46:11 PST 2003

yeah cos i dont like mainstream places for rareties cos they rarely have
them.. they're good for old singles and that so ill get my jj72 stuff there
but as for garbage stuff.. virgin or tower never seems to have what i want..
but thanks ill check them out anyways! ive been to those places before..
they're big and cool.. :)